<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, June 24, 2005

eXams oVer!!

FINALLY!!!
It wasnt fantastic,
it wasnt good,
& not even near okay.

But I shant think too much,
time is so short,
not even 2fortnights.

Shall enjoy the moment,
before the verdict's out,
I wun care, I dun care,
its only fair.

PS:
-erm, for those posting comments, I kinda remove the Enetations commentsbox.
-The blogspot does allow u to post w/o a Blogspot a/c.
-So just put ur name?? haha, was lost when i saw "eh, knock it down", din noe who it was from.
-btw, serene, enjoy urself ar~~ grad alr~~ shiok rite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment