<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's a BIG AD!


Carlton Draught's BIG AD

This is a really good advertisement I saw a TV few weeks ago. Seen it on TV 2-3Xs so far. It's actually up on the web as well.
Check it out, hahaha, its really funny, & very drama.
I love the build-up that leads to the very last line of the jingle.
wahahahaha

1 Comments:

Big Ad? Small Ad!

Watch it at www.smallad.be

By Blogger Jimmy, at Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment