<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

after 2yrs???

I went for a haircut on Mon.
"short hair would be nice", the hairdresser said

I just nodded, and she started snipping away.
There goes all the hair on my head.

2 over years of having hair thats kinda long for a guy.
1st couple of mths, the hair was odd.

But I insisted on keeping it,
no short crop for me then.

Had lotsa good and bad hair days,
nice and weird styles.

Proud of the fact that I could keep it for such a long time.
But guess now, I'm liking short crop. Maybe makes my head lighter,
so I dun feel so bogged down with all the things in my head.

For now, short hair is good.
Altho pple have had contradicting comments.
The pple who said they think I shd go for short hair, instead of leaving it long.
They say they prefer my previous style... Hmph~~~

Anw, I'm happy wif it~~

2 Comments:

ehh.... show me some pictures..

u havent been blogging...

HC

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 12, 2005 2:56:00 pm  

HC!!
aiya, been quite lazy.... yar, i'll try 2 post up pics, if i have any, 8^)

By Blogger emoboy, at Monday, August 15, 2005 11:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment