<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

~~Sunday events~~
1. Spent a total of $50 on my hair. Cut + dye + highlight. Haha, saved loads compared to last year, since this time, I brought the DIY kit, asking the stylist 2help me do it. Charged me $8 for svc, so only spent $18 to dye my hair. Don't think I should have highlight... but wats done is done....

2. Met my good old friend Hongchang to watch Constantine. Really old friend, think 10years now?? WAH! Glad to know his attachment stint has started, after much delay. About the movie, just wonder if its really true that Satanism has its own version of the Bible, or is that just movie fiction?

3. Simple dinner with mom & dad. Din go anywhere fancy, budget budget this time. Went to a place at Rangoon road that's supposed 2b famous for sambal fish. The sambal was POTENT(pwr sia!). But the chilli crab soso only.... Haha, if you noticed, I've upgraded from soft food, to solids for this dinner.

4. Got my GUITAR! Haha, cheap buy on Yahoo Auctions for $52.50. TGM guitar, appearance almost like new, free pack of new strings, pluck, & tuning fork. haha, not sure about the brand tho, but seemes good. Adrian has a new toy!

5. Must be getting really weak in my upper body. Offered to help this ahSoh i saw in the lift carry this gigantic box to the taxi stand. Haha, lucky was less than 50m walk, else dun think I could have continued to act as tho it was nothing. Happy that the ahSoh appreciated me help.

Note to self:
-1st compliment on my hair. Hongchang says its kinda 'PaiKia', ie hooligan, bad boy, street punk... bascially not anything in a good sense... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment