<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Saturday, February 19, 2005

My last Sat in S'pore??

Got my stitches removed on Thurs... Good news is that there isn't any infection, however, I've got ulcers there now! Hello!! Adrian's mouth! Can cooperate?? Piangz....

So while I dun have to rely on the painkillers anymore, I've got a new source of pain. Ulcers that are in close proximity to my wisdom teeth socket! UrgH!..... How bad can it get???

The swelling doesnt seem to be subsiding much. Hope I don't have to live with a permanent swelling on my right cheek & jaw. At least swell on both sides, and make it look even right?? hehe

As for 2day, finally made the decision to buy a DIY hair color kit. Lets hope it will turn out much better than the ah-beng colour last year, courtesy of some Lian-ish aunty stylist @ Far East.

--Great news 2day--:
-Sim has magnanimously given up his room to SW, after finding a place for himself. Every1 has a place to stay! Too bad J&J din mention earlier, else they'd be staying @ my place.

-Sucky ball-mouse has been replaced by an optical mouse~~ YumYum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment