<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

juz another day

Left work earlier today for my medical checkup. Din work less, just that worked an extra hour yesterday.

-Failed the urine test. Is that possible? What the heck. They say got traces of blood in the sample... Tell me to drink more water, and do a re-test when I'm back for my 2nd appt. Shit.. or shd I say piss.. ha ha ha.....

-From an Australian setting, is there such a thing as a racist Aboriginal??? There were these 2 teens at the Wellington station. Abor features, caucasian skin color, obviously mixed. Kept hurling racist words at an Afro-American / Black / Negro (whichever term seems more non-racist to you).

"YO, Black Thing" "Nigger".... I don't get it.... & they were giggling to themselves, the guy just ignored them. And I thought the aboriginals would understand the meaning of suppression and discrimination..

-Sat beside an interesting and weird guy. Just trying too hard to look cool perhaps. Hat made of some carpet looking material, odd looking jacket, jeans. n a brown "leather" briefcase. Worse thing, blasting some odd music. Lounge or elevator music that tries hard to sound like jazz. And he had that oil scent.. the 1 that smells like coconut??

-A lady with her kid, sat diagonally across from me. Funny, coz the kid was prob only 2-3 years old, kept tugging her mom's blouse, pulling it down. She wanted to see her mom's boobs, or perhaps wanted to show it to the world.

Mommy just kept stopping her and said "I noe they were yours when you were small, but now they're not, so stop it!"

Kids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment